Kabir News is a fast-growing news agency dedicated to providing the latest news from all over the world, this is our slogan. Kabir News is seeking enthusiastic, creative, and talented individuals to share in and contribute to the evolution of our agency.
Kabir News is an established news agency, You can check the About Us page to obtain more information on this. Kabir News has several offices in U.S., Pakistan, India and Iran. For some jobs we don’t need your physical presence so it doesn’t matter if you cannot join our offices and for some vacancies you can decide to work in which offices.
Please send your CVs to the below email address, Write the job title in subject.
Job (at) KabirNews.com
We require a Finance Manager to lead the U.S. Finance team. Reporting to the Group Finance Manager, the successful individual will undertake a hands-on role being responsible for the management and leadership of the finance team, the maintenance of accurate and proper finance and tax records, and the timely delivery of required financial reporting.
Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:-
– To produce accurate and reliable management accounts within agency deadlines
– To investigate variances from budget and historical trends and provide analysis of the same
– To maintain financial records in accordance with International requirements.
Systems & Reporting:
– To develop and improve agency systems, processes and reports
– Ensure appropriate internal controls are in place and are working effectively.
Taxation, Compliance, Working Capital:
– To be responsible for all aspects of agency tax compliance
– Liaise with Internal and External auditors and complete statutory accounts
– To proactively manage the timely settlement of trade receivables
– To oversee the management of Inventory at multiple location.
– Develop the skills of the finance team members through training and coaching
– Involved in preparation of annual business plans, forecasts, bids and tender.
– Professional Accounting qualification
– Fluent in English
– Strong knowledge of International Accounting Standards
– Previous experience in a similar position
– Strong leadership and management skills
– 5+ years financial accounting/ reporting experience
The Country Manager position is responsible to start-up and manages operations of the agency in India. He will manage strategic and operational sales & marketing teams, brand building, communications, negotiation, project management and delivery of goals.
– Planning, organizing and managing of the Indian market in line with the global business development strategy
– Launch and consolidation of local operations
– Provide leadership and vision to the organization by assisting the Board and staff with the development of business plans, and with the evaluation and reporting of progress on plans
– Makes sure that agency operates according to local laws and regulations
– Preparation of an reports summarizing progress on short and long range plans
– HR, recruitment, mentoring
– Build & implement the Business Plan for the market, including the Commercial, Marketing and Communication strategy and margin
– Team work and leadership general management skills
– Solving cross cultural challenges
– Energetic person with good inter personal skills
– Achiever with clear priorities and goals
– Knowledge of local regulations (HR, finance, contracts, laws)
– Ability to prepare and analyze budgets, P&L
– 3-5 years of experience in analogue positions
– Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule
– Positive attitude, energetic approach and self motivation are all essential
– Fluent in English and Hindi
Duties included but not limited to:
– Following the agency procedures and instructions.
– Design different type of advertisements.
– Supervising contractors (publishers) and environmental advertisements.
– Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief.
– Relevant university degree.
– Minimum 3 years of directly related experience.
– Skillful with image editors and multimedia softwares.
– Familiar with publishing process and environmental ads.
– Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
PHP Web Developer
You should possess good communication and teamwork skills and be able to work comfortably under pressure so as to meet deadlines whilst still remaining delivery focused.
– Knowledge of HTML (5) and CSS (3).
– Knowledge of Ajax.
– Knowledge of MVC Architecture.
– Knowledge of FreeBSD and Linux based Operating Systems.
Skills (2+ years)
– Design and development of Object Oriented Application using PHP .
– Design and development of web components using HTML5.
– Good experience utilizing JQuery.
– Good experience utilizing Zend or Symfony framework.
– Knowledge of end-to-end web services including RESTful web services.